You can make crackers at home and the most amazing thing related with them is the freshness which you will never going to find in the crackers that are brought from stores. Many people think that making crackers at home is a complicated task and it requires a lot of effort and time, but this is not the case with five seed crackers because it’s only a little bit of mixing, rolling and baking for 15 minutes and job done. 5 Seeds Crackers are healthy for your kids because there are no additives and all used ingredients are present at home. These crackers are the wonderful combinations of wholemeal flour, oils and seeds.
Ingredients: 5 Seeds Crackers
- 1 cup of Mixed seeds like sunflower, sesame, linseed and pumpkin
- Wholemeal flour 1 ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp extra on the top
- Water 2/3 cup
- Fennel seeds 2 tsp (crushed)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese 1/3 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Grapeseed oil 1/3 cup
Preparation Method: 5 Seeds Crackers
- The oven should be preheated to 200 degrees.
- Take a large sized baking bowl and mix all types of seeds properly.
- In the next step add oil and water and mix these properly with the seeds. Once these are mixed properly make a larger ball of dough using your hands. Keep in mind that dough should be wet, but it must not be sticky.
- Divide the dough in one half and station it upon baking paper sheet. Give dough a rectangular shape by molding prior to putting another baking sheet upon top. Dough should be rolled out to pumpkin seed’s thickness and do the same with dough that remains.
- The rolled dough should be placed upon baking sheets and with the help of knife give it size and shape according to your desires.
- The dough should now be baked inside oven for a period of 15 minutes
- Take out of the 5 Seeds Crackers from oven and let it cool prior to breaking these crackers.