Awesome Apricot Rice Pudding Pops Recipe is a mixture of sweet and salty. It is a perfect gift for your guests. There is no need to defrost it.
Ingredients: Awesome Apricot Rice Pudding Pops Recipe
• ¼ cup of heavy cream
• 1 cup of whole milk
• ¾ cup and 2 tablespoon of canned cocoa milk (unsweetened)
• 1 lemongrass stalk with tough outer layer removed and sliced thinly
• 1 tabs of peeled and minced ginger
• ½ vanilla split lengthwise bean
• ¼ cup of sugar
• ¼ cup and ¼’ of apricot pieces
• 3 tabs of short-grain rice (like Arborio)
Method of Preparation: Awesome Apricot Rice Pudding Pops
1. Mix together cream, milk, ginger, lemongrass and ½ cup of water into a medium saucepan. Put in vanilla bean seeds and bean. Cook and bring out from heat, close the lid and allow steep to about 15 minutes.
2. In the meantime, inside a small bowl put in ½ cup of water and rice; allow it to stay for about 10 minutes (this s to allow it softened and remove some starch) remove water.
3. With the help of fine-mesh sieve strain coconut-milk mixture inside a medium size saucepan. Put in rice and allow it to cook. Bring the head low, cover the mixture and boil (without stirring to avoid the rice from brining out too much starch) till rice become tender or preferably till 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool gently.
4. Put in the sugar and apricot. Share the mixture among the ice-pop molds. Cool till the mixture start to set or continue to do that until 30-45 minutes. Put in still into each of the pop. Chill it become or continues for 1 hour. If you want, you can even prepare your pops for 2 weeks ahead of time. Just ensure you keep it frozen.