Do you love the corn and chicken in a pizza? There are several dishes containing both chicken and corn. However, trying a Barbecue Chicken and Corn Pizza would be a great experience. It is really delicious and tasty. There are ways to learn how to prepare Awesome Barbecue Chicken and Corn Pizza Recipe at home. Women willing to give it a try must check the interesting recipe given below.
Ingredients: Barbecue Chicken and Corn Pizza Recipe
First of all, it is essential to have a stock of all important materials. Following items are necessary for Barbecue Chicken and Corn Pizza.
• Flour and yeast for pizza dough at least 1 pound.
• Cornmeal baking sheets.
• Dry yeast.
• Barbecue sauce ¾ cups.
• Two cups of rotisserie chicken in shredded form.
• Eight ounces or 2 cups of grated provolone.
• Half cup or fresh preferably frozen corn kernels.
• Red onions.
• Kosher salt.
• Black pepper.
• Olive oil.
• Red chilies.
• Baking pan.
Making Method: Barbecue Chicken and Corn Pizza
In order to bake the Barbecue Chicken and Corn Pizza, it is necessary to follow the given guidelines.
• Prepare the dough by adding flour with yeast and hot water.
• This will become a thick paste.
• Knead the dough several times in order to make it harder.
• Put some olive oil in the dough and leave it for 3 hours.
• Use the cornmeal sheets and place them in pan.
• Divide the dough into 4 parts.
• Boil and roast the chicken. Make small pieces for the topping.
• Spread the topping ingredients such as barbecue sauces, onions, and corn and chicken pieces.
• Add ¼ tsp kosher salt and black pepper on the top.
• Bake it for 20 minutes.
• The Barbecue Chicken and Corn Pizza is ready when the crust is brown.