Quiche is a savory, pastry type crust that is filled with aromatic custard with meat or seafood or vegetables and cheese. Cheese Quiche Recipe is originated from France. You can serve hot or cold.
The cheese quiche is a classic French recipe. It is simple, satisfying and easy to prepare. In order to get the best results, you must measure the ingredients with extra care. Make sure to use cold pie crust for preparation. Serve cheese quiche with nice crisp green salad.
Awesome Cheese Quiche Recipe
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp dried chives
- 3 tbsp flour
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1-2 cup milk
- 3-4 eggs
- 3 cups combination of cheddar and Swiss shredded cheese
- 1 homemade pie crust or refrigerated pie crust
Awesome Cheese Quiche
- In order to preheat the microwave oven adjusts it to temperature 375°F. At room temperature allow the crust stand to refrigerate. You will need to unroll the crust stand gently after 15-20 minutes.
- Take a pie pan of 9 inches with flute edges, upsides and pressed bottom. In order to prevent the crust from shrinking during baking do not try to stretch the pie crust during preparation.
- Into the bottom of pie crust sprinkle the cheese and set aside.
- Take a bowl of medium size and add pepper, salt, chives, flour, cream, milk, and eggs to make a mixture. Combine all these ingredients well and use a wire whisk to beat the mixture. You must continue the beating process until the mixture is incorporated and smooth.
- This mixture will become like custard after beating. Pour this mixture over the cheese carefully and gradually.
- Turn on the oven and bake the quiche until it becomes golden brown and puffed. It may take around 40-50 minutes.
- Prior to serving Awesome Cheese Quiche, cut it into wedges and let stand for 5 minutes.