Cheese stuffed burger can be a special and memorable meal if you give a special touch. You can make burger patties a day head and place it in refrigerate, tightly wrapped and packed in plastic until it is needed. The key ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Burgers include beef, buns, cheese, pepper and baby spinach. You can prepare it on the grille. Serve it hot with ketchup.
Now we are presenting the process of how to make Cheese Stuffed Burgers.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
Total time: 35-40 min
Ingredients required: Awesome Cheese Stuffed Burgers Recipe
- Grainy mustard
- Sautéed mushroom
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes
- Packed baby spinach 2 cups
- 8 roll of buns
- Oil for grates
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- Ground pepper and coarse salt
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pound ground beef chunk
How to make Awesome Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Take a large bowl and put in the 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 tbsp salt, Worcestershire sauce and mix these ingredients with beef. Form 8 mounds of equal size. Heat the grill to medium high.
- Make 8 equal size disks of cheese. In the center of beef mound, press a small well. Gently put the cheese in the well. Cover the beef around the cheese to seal it.
- Apply the oil on grates lightly. Put the burgers on the grill and cover them. Turn on the heat source and cook until you find the visible marks of grill on the first side. Continue this process of cooking till 3-5 minutes. When the grill marks appear on the first side, use a spatula to turn the burger. Cook the burgers until color of meat becomes slightly pink and grill marks become visible. Continue this process for 5-7 minutes.
- Layer burger bottom roll halves with mushrooms, tomato, onion and lettuce to serve. Spread the roasted red pepper sauce and mustard on the surface.
- Awesome Cheese Stuffed Burgers are ready, serve with potato chips if you like.