To make your Easter brunch become a great fun, the Awesome Chicks Deviled Chicks Recipe is a must addition. Eggs are the symbol of Easter holidays and including eggs in your Easter menu will definitely make you the star of the day. This is simple Deviled eggs recipe however, it tastes great and is very easy to prepare.
Ingredients: Awesome Chicks Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Eggs – 12 large
- Parmesan cheese (finely grated) – ¼ packet
- Mayonnaise – ¼ cup
- Carrots (thinly sliced) – 3
- Capers or chopped green olives (blotted dry) – 24
- Dijon mustard or yellow mustard – 2 teaspoons
- Dill springs for garnishing
Cooking instructions: Awesome Chick Deviled Eggs
- In a saucepan, add eggs and enough water so that eggs are covered. Cover the pan and heat until boil then remove from heat. Allow to cool down for 15 minutes and then peel.
- Trim the bottoms of the egg so that they can stand upright. Cut away the top thirds of the eggs and reserve the egg white tops. Gently remove the yolks of the cut egg whites in a separate bowl and mash them with parmesan, mayonnaise and mustard until the mixture is smooth. Transfer this to a quart-sized resealable plastic bag.
- Make a small hole of the corner of the plastic bag and pipe the yolk mixture in the eggs until they are filled and comes 1 inch above the level.
- Cut carrots in small triangles and stud the capers in place of eyes and the carrots for beaks. Top with the cut off egg whites and refrigerate for 1 day or at least 1 hour.
- Arrange the serving platter with some decorated items and arrange the chicks on top of it.