The superb texture and glossy shine of the fudge will be the result from the method you mix it. The chocolate and the condensed milk must be mixed when they are little hot. You must keep the dipping bowl nearby with full of chocolate for better results.
The Ingredients: Awesome Chocolate Fudge with Bourbon Sugar
• 1 Vanilla bean already split end-to-end
• 1 cup of demerara sugar
• 2 tabs of bourbon
• Bourbon Sugar
• Nonstick vegetable oil spray
• 10.oz of bittersweet chocolate (72%) is preferably
• 1 14 ounces can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tabs or 1 ¼ sticks of unsalted butter, sliced into pieces
• 2 tabs of bourbon
• 1 tabs of light corn syrup
• ¼ tsp of kosher salt
• Flaky sea salt like Maldon.
Preparation Method: Awesome Chocolate Fudge with Bourbon Sugar
1. Just preheat your oven to 150 degree or make it to be as low as you will be able to go. Inside a small bowl scrape in your vanilla seeds; Whisk in your bourbon and demerara sugar, sprinkle on the baking sheet lined with parchment and allow to dry inside the oven overnight, make sure you leave the door fairly ajar. Make sure the mixture is like demerara sugar when you check in the morning.
2. For the fudge, with the help of parchment paper line an 8×8-inch baking dish, allow the generously overhang on two sides, fairly coat with the nonstick spray. Heat your chocolates in a heatproof bow to done on a saucepan of bubbling water (never you allow the water to touch the bowl), stirring irregularly till almost completely melted. Keep it one side.
3. Mix together condensed milk, bourbon, butter, kosher salt, corn syrup inside a small saucepan; just scrape in the vanilla seeds and put pod. Heat the mix over a medium heat till it is almost hot just like the chocolate.
4. Simply stir in ¼ of mixture of milk into chocolate using rubber spatula. Put in another ¼ mixture of milk, continue to stir until it completely blend (The mixture can be is likely to look greasy and broken you are not to worry about that as it will definitely return to normal). Inside 2 additions, you have to continue with mixture of milk that remain, continue to stir vigorously till fudge turn completely shiny and almost elastic or about 15 minutes. You can now scrape in the already prepared pan and smooth the top. Spread using bourbon sugar and sea salt. Allow to cool. Then, close it up and freeze for about 4 hours.
5. Just turn out the fudge onto a cutting board and cut into 2x ¾ rectangles, 2-inchs triangle or even square.