Thai Fish curry is one of the best Indian cuisines popular for its yummy and nutritious value. Preparation of this dish only takes 30 minutes. This is one pot dish recipe; it is healthier as includes vegetables also. If you like you can add shrimps or any other seafood. This fish curry recipe can be used for hot lunch or dinner. You can use favorite types of fish fillet to enjoy the food!
Ingredients: Awesome Fish Curry Recipe (Thai style)
• 1 Kilogram of cubed fish
• 1 Tablespoon of green curry paste
• 1 Tablespoon of oil
• 1 Tablespoon of chopped onions
• 1 Teaspoon of chopped garlic
• 1 teaspoon of chopped galangal/ ginger
• 1 cup of milk
• 2 Tablespoon of chopped coriander
• 2 Tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1 Tablespoon of palm sugar
• 3 to 4 pieces of basil leaves
• Pepper and salt for taste.
Preparation Method: Awesome Fish Curry (Thai style)
Preserve fish cubes inside half of green curry paste.
Add pepper, salt, lemon juice and put the mixture aside.
Inside a pan, heat some oil and add ginger, onions and garlic. Then sweat the mixture for about 2-3 minutes.
Add the remaining green curry paste and cook the mixture for about 1-2 minutes.
Add coconut milk as well as your fish cubes. Cook the mixture for 2 minutes. Add chopped coriander, palm sugar and lemon juice.
Garnish your dish with basil leaves. Then, serve with steamed rice.