Fresh lemon bars are the best and perfect light desert that you need to bring in your life. If you just want little change of swiftness from lemon bars made in traditional southern-style, this Awesome Lemon Cheese Bars recipe is just what you need. This Lemon Cheese Bars recipe is easy to prepare and also yummy and tasty! Go ahead and read through this best recipes website.
The Ingredients: Awesome Lemon Cheese Bars Recipe
- Cooking spray.
- 2 (8 oz) packages of crescent roll divided dough, refrigerated.
- 2 lemons, juiced and tasted, divided.
- 2 (8 oz) packages of softened cream cheese.
- ½ cup of white sugar.
- 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- 3 tbsp of white sugar.
Method of Preparation: Awesome Lemon Cheese Bars
- Let oven heat to 1750C which is 3500F and with aluminum foil, line bottom of 9×13” baking dish, and spray using cooking spray.
- In already prepared baking dish bottom press one can of semi-circular oil roll dough.
- Inside a bowl, mix 2 lemon juice and 1 ½ lemon zest together. Now beat ½ cup of sugar and cream cheese into the mixture of lemon juice and lemon zest with the help of electric mixer till thaw and smooth. Now spread it on the crescent roll dough layer.
- Now unroll 2nd can crescent roll dough and layer on top of cream cheese mixture and stretch the dough to the edges gently. Brush thawed butter on the dough layer of the crescent roll. Mix 3 tbsp of sugar together with the remaining lemon zest inside a bowl and drizzle on butter.
- Bake your dessert in the heated oven for about 30 minutes or till the top turns golden brown. Allow it to cool for about 20 minutes and with the help of foil, lift the dessert away from the baking dish and put in the cutting board. Cut the lemon cream cheese into square bars allowing the foils to remain. Put back your dessert to baking dish and transfer to refrigerator leave it there till chilled or for not less than an hour.
6. Awesome Lemon Cheese Bars are ready, enjoy!