This is one of the most amazing cookie recipes that are made by several healthy ingredients. They’re crispy, crunchy, chewy and fabulous. Enjoy!”
Ingredients: Awesome Mixed Cookies Recipe
• 3 cups of old-fashioned oats
• 1 cup of all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp of baking soda
• 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg freshly grated
• ¼ tsp of kosher salt
• 1 cup or 2 sticks of butter unsalted and at room temperature
• 1 cup of natural chunky or creamy peanut butter
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 cup of or packed sugar light brown
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 ½ cups of semisweet or even bittersweet chocolate chips of 12.oz
• ¾ cups of raisins
• ½ cup of chopped walnut
• ½ cups of pretzels, that is broken into 1 t to 2 pieces
• Nonstick vegetable oil spray.
Preparation Method: Mixed Cookies
1. Beat baking soda, oats, spices, flour and salts inside large bowl. With the help of your electric mixer, whisk peanut butter, sugars and butter inside separate large bowl using medium speed and continue until completely combined. Put in vanilla and eggs then, stir until mixed completely smooth. With the mixer set on low speed, put in dry ingredient gradually and ensure you combine perfectly. Whisk in your raisins, chocolate chips, walnuts and pretzels. With plastic wrap dough and freeze overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to about 350o. With nonstick spray, coat baking sheets. Use spoon to drop tablespoonfuls in rounded dough and let it be about 2-inches apart on the already prepared baking sheets (you can add 12 to 14 cookies inside each of the sheet). Bake the cookies for about 15 to 17 minutes or totally done, move it to wire racks and let to cool.