The rosewater marshmallow is fantastic old fashioned recipe. I think it is romantic as rose water flavor make you romantic. Is it so! You can easily make homemade marshmallows. If you like you can add chocolate, cardamom with rose water to make it more romantic.
Ingredients: Awesome Rose Water Marshmallow Recipe
• Spray of nonstick vegetable oil
• ½ cup of sugar powdered, divided adding more for dusting
• ½.oz of powdered gelatin unflavored
• 2 large egg whites
• 2 cups of sugar
• ¼ tsp of rose water or even orange-flower water
• 1 drop of orange or red food coloring
Preparation Method: Awesome Rose Water Marshmallow
1. Gently coat 13×9-inch baking pan using nonstick spray. Spray using ¼ cup of powdered sugar. Combine ½ cup of cold water and gelatin inside small bowl. Allow to stay for 10 to 15 minutes or till gelatin softened.
2. With the help of an electric mixer whisk in the egg whites with medium-high speed, till soft peaks form or for about 3 minutes.
3. In the meantime, set up a medium of heavy saucepan with thermometer. ½ cup of water and sugar and allow it to cook on medium-high heat. Continue to stir in order to dissolve sugar and ensure that you continue to brush down the sides using wet pastry brush. Cook the mixture of sugar, you need not to stir, continue until thermometer read to 250 degrees or continue 8 to 10 minutes. Bring out from heat and put in mixture of gelatin and continue to stir until completely dissolved.
4. While your mixer is running, simply drizzle the hot sugar mixture down side of bowl into egg whites, put in your rose water, enhance the speed to high and whisk till the mixture has slightly cooled and tripled in volume, or continue to heat for about 5 to 7 minutes. Whisk in your food coloring, optional, Sprinkle mixture of Marshmallow into already prepared pan. Allow to cool overnight or at least for 4 hours.
5. Simple dust top of Marshmallow using the remaining ¼ cup of sugar powdered. Simply turn out pan and cut into pieces and simply dust in more powered sugar.
6. You can garnish with your favorite chocolate also
You can easily prepare your Marshmallows ahead for about four days. Store plastic airtight and at room temperature.