Stir-Fried stuffed Eggs recipe is a big hit in our family. My mom use to make it every time on occasions and festivals and in snacks time as well. The party snack recipe is absolutely delicious and taste so yum and my mom has included certain ingredients of her own so as to make the recipe more scrumptious. You can make this eggs recipe as a starter dish for your awesome dinner table or you can simply have it with tea. In anyway, you will enjoy its delish taste. This recipe is called on different names in different countries as deviled eggs, angel eggs, Russian eggs, eggs mimosa, dressed eggs, picnic eggs.
Ingredients: Awesome Stir-Fried Stuffed Eggs Recipe
- Hard boiled eggs (peeled) – 12
- Mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons
- Eggs – 3
- Flour – 1 cup
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Mustard – 2 tablespoons
- Pickle relish – 2 tablespoons
- Hot sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Paprika or any other seasoning of your choice
Cooking instructions: Awesome Stir-Fried Stuffed Eggs
- Heat a frying pan and pour oil for deep frying.
- Cut the hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise. Now gently remove the yolk part from the egg whites and place in a bowl.
- Dip the egg whites in flour, bread crumbs and eggs. Fry the egg whites in hot oil for 2 – 3 minutes continuously flipping halfway. Remove from pan and place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- In the egg yolks, add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and hot sauce and mash until the texture becomes smooth. Fill this mixture in a piping bag and pipe the mixture back into the fried egg whites.
- Sprinkle paprika and serve hot.