The vanilla cupcakes are excellent as birthday cupcakes. Their sweetly smelling of vanilla, sugar and butter inspire the kids. The key ingredients include all purpose flour, baking powder, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
Here, we are going to explain the simple baking method of Vanilla Cupcakes.
Ingredients: Awesome Vanilla cupcakes
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ sticks melted, unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
Cooking Method: Awesome Vanilla cupcakes
- Position a rack in the middle of oven and preheat it to 350 F. line two 24 cup mini muffin tins or one 12 cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liner.
- Take a medium size bowl and whisk the salt, baking powder and flour together.
- Beat the sugar and eggs in another separate bowl with electric mixer. Continue this process until foamy and light. Gradually pour in vanilla and butter in the mixture.
- Put in half the dry ingredients while mixing slowly. Put in the remaining all dry ingredients then add rest of milk gradually. Continue the mixing process. In the prepared tin divide the batter evenly.
- Put this mixture in the oven and bake it. Continue the baking process until a tester comes out clean out of the cakes.
- For 18-20 minutes rotate the tin about halfway.
- In the tin on a rack cool the cupcakes for 10 minutes.
- After the removal of cupcakes from the tin, cool these cupcakes for sometime on the racks.
- Awesome Vanilla cupcakes are ready; decorate it with vanilla flavored icing.