The Baked Potato Soup Recipe has an amazing texture and for this credit goes to potatoes which are blended in a wonderful fashion. This is one of a healthy recipes and easy recipe to make, but it is important to add the ingredients in right amounts. Below we will discuss one of a simple recipes and healthy recipe to make.
Ingredients: Baked Potato Soup Recipe
• 12 oz mutton or lamb
• 6 cups of chicken broth
• Butter 2/3 cup
• Milk 4 cups
• Freshly ground pepper one teaspoon
• Sour cream 8 oz
• Green onions sliced ¾ cup
• Chopped onion 1 and half cup
• Baking potatoes cubed and peeled 2 lb
• All purpose flour ¾ cup
• Salt one teaspoon
• Diced cooked ham one cup
• Cheddar cheese
How to make Baked Potato Soup Recipe
• Take a skillet of 12 inches and mutton or lamb should be cooked over mid level heating for a time period of six to seven minutes till it gets crisp and should be drained over upon paper towel.
• The mutton or lamb should be crumbled and kept at a side. Keep at least two tablespoon of drippings inside skillet.
• The onions should be cooked inside drippings of bacon upon medium level heat for a time period of 6 minutes till these gets tender.
• Now you have to mix potatoes, broth and onions. These should be heated till boiling and heat should be reduced. This should be cooked for a period of ten minutes till potatoes get tender.
• Stir half portion of mutton or lamb, sour cream, cheese two cups and green onions half cup. This should be cooked till it is heated in a proper fashion and cheese should be in a melted state.
• Individual servings should be topped with bacon that is remaining, half cup of cheese and ¼ cup of green onions.