Beef with Cheese Pan Quiche is an easy pie looks like a pizza piece. It is delicious and healthy recipe to feed the carvings of many. You can add several ingredients and make that will be a good addition to make creamy and smooth cheesy quiche. For best taste, use the hot water pastry during preparation for the pie crust.
Ingredients: Beef with Cheese Pan Quiche Recipe
- ¼ cup grated hard cheese
- 1 cup shredded semisoft cheese
- 2-3 cups cow milk cheese or shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 2-3 cups evaporated milk or half cream
- 4-5 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 crust pie
Preparation Method: Beef with Cheese Pan Quiche
- Line a pan with pie crust. It is recommended to use jelly roll pan of size 15×10″. Around the pan you can drop pieces of pie and press the pieces until it covers sides and the bottom of pan. Prepare the filling and put the pan in refrigerator.
- Take a heavy skillet and brown the ground garlic, onion and beef. If excess fat is present then drain off this fat.
- Take a large size bowl and put in marjoram, dill weed, eggs, pepper, salt and flour. Beat all these ingredients together until smooth.
- Into the crust lined pan sprinkle the ground beef mixture well. Also sprinkle with semisoft cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Transfer the mixture of eggs gently and slowly over cheese. Use the semi hard cheese to sprinkle over it.
- Adjust the oven at 400 degrees to bake the final product. The baking period should be around 30-35 minutes. Continue baking until filling is brown in color.
- Beef with Cheese Pan Quiche is ready
- Cut into small or medium size squares to serve.