Berries Banana Kale Protein Smoothie is an awesome tropical smoothie recipe for the evenings. The presence of berries, vanilla powder and banana offers unique taste. The use of flax seed or chia seed is optional. You can add other protein filled seeds. All these ingredients are mixed and blended for few seconds to prepare this healthy smoothie recipe.
Ingredients: Berries Banana Kale Protein Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- Chia seed, flax seed
- 1 vanilla protein powder for serving
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 handful kale, frozen or fresh
Preparation Method: Berries Banana Kale Protein Smoothie
- Take a large size blender and put in the kale. Add 5-10 tbsp of water in blender. Blend the mixture for few seconds on high until well blended.
- Add the almond milk in the blender. You can adjust the amount of this milk according to your desire or needs. Put in the all other ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Berries Banana Kale Protein Smoothie Recipe is ready, serve cold.