Flavorsome and appetizing cookies provide all essential nutrients to kids. Normally, the cookies are liked by everyone including the kids. Mothers are suggested to change the flavors and tastes of the cookies by trying new cookies recipes such as Birthday biscuits recipe. Make lovable birthday biscuits that are a grand way to surprise the family members or a friend on their special day.
Ingredients: Birthday Biscuits Recipe
In order to prepare the special Birthday biscuits, you will need following materials.
- White flour 250 grams.
- Unsalted butter 175 grams.
- Golden caster sugar 85 grams.
- Lemon curd (Two Tablespoons).
- Strawberry conserves (One Tablespoon).
- Icing sugar 250 grams.
Preparation Methods: Birthday Biscuits Recipe
Use the given steps to prepare Birthday biscuits at home.
- Prepare the oven (180 degree Celsius).
- Bring a food processor and add butter, sugar and flour in it.
- Run until it turns into crumbs.
- Make small balls from these crumbs.
- Make a baking parchment so you can place the dough there.
- Sprinkle flour on it and make rolls.
- Cut the cookies with the help of a 5 cm cutter.
- Make 24 rounds from this material.
- Allow the rounds to cool in the kitchen.
- Now take another bowl and put boiling water and lemon curd. Mix them thoroughly.
- Add the icing sugar and stir.
- Cut the strawberry fruit in a bowl and treat it with boiling water.
- Sprinkle this mixture on the cookies and bake them for 10 minutes.
Nutritional value: Birthday Biscuits Recipe
The Birthday biscuits provide a reasonable range of nutrients. See the list for more information.
- Fats 6 grams.
- Saturates 4 grams.
- Carbohydrates 24 grams.
- Sugars 16 grams.
- Proteins 1 gram.
- Salts 0.01 gram.