Dishes containing chicken and rice are common findings on dining tables. The chicken fried rice recipes are considered as a must during family meals. We use chicken in different cooking recipes including rice, but an interesting point is that with the leftover grilled chicken and rice, you can create magic. The Broccoli and Chicken Fried Rice recipe is a must for people who have a love for fried rice. The addition of broccoli can further enhance the flavor to the rice recipe. The best part is that make Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is very easy as you don’t need to follow any kind of special cooking method here because everything can be managed with ingredients that are present in our kitchens.
Ingredients: Broccoli and Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- Canola oil 1 ½ tbsp
- Vertically Sliced onions 2 cups
- Long grain rice 2 cups
- Minced and peeled fresh ginger 2 tsp
- Grilled Chicken breasts thinly sliced 2
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Cornstarch 1 tsp
- Broccoli florets 8 cups
- Lesser sodium Chicken Broth ½ cup free of fat
- Minced garlic 1 tbsp
- Red pepper crushed ½ tsp
- Low Sodium Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
Preparation Method: Broccoli and Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- In a large nonstick frying pan heat the canola oil over medium level heat.
- To the pan add onion and broccoli and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Insert ¼ cup broth and cover the pan, allow it to get cooked for three mints. Remove the mixture of broccoli from the pan.
- Put the pan over medium level heat and insert rice cook for 5 minutes stir occasionally. To this mixture make the addition of broccoli, chicken, pepper, garlic, and ginger. Mix it properly.
- Mix the remaining broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch and vinegar to pan. Bring it to boil, cook for 60 seconds and mix the salt at the end.
- Broccoli and Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is completed, serve warm, Enjoy!