The Brownies recipe fans are present in all corners of the world especially among children the dish is extremely popular. The delicious combination of eggs, butter and milk along with other ingredients brings rich flavor and taste to brownies. This is a popular dessert recipe that has its origins present in west, but now you can also try making brownies at home. The combination of hot brownies and ice creams is simply brilliant as it brings enhanced moments of joy for you.
Ingredients: Brownies Recipes
- Chopped Walnuts half cup
- 75 grams of powdered sugar
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 125 grams of butter
- 200 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Flour 125 grams
- 75 ml of milk
Preparation Method: Brownies
- Start by greasing the baking tin and dusting it with flour. The oven should be preheated to 180 degree centigrade. Cocoa powder, flour and baking powder should be sieved together in a proper manner.
- Inside a bowl beat sugar and butter till a lighter and creamy mixture is obtained. Now add eggs one by one and with each addition beat the mixture. Now carefully add the mixture of flour and cocoa powder which was sieved in the first step. In an alternating fashion add condensed milk and milk. In the end insert chopped walnuts into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into baking tin.
- Allow to bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and allow it to get cooled for at least 5 minutes.
- Brownies are ready, cut the brownies in desired shape and Enjoy.