The Brownies Recipe fans are present in all corners of the world, especially among children the dish is trendy. The delicious combination of eggs, butter, and milk with other ingredients bring rich flavor and taste to brownies.
This is a popular dessert recipe that has its origins present in the west, but now you can also try making brownies at home. The combination of hot brownies and ice creams is simply brilliant as it brings enhanced moments of joy for you.
- Chopped Walnuts half cup
- 75 grams of powdered sugar
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 125 grams of butter
- 200 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Flour 125 grams
- 75 ml of milk
- Start by greasing the baking tin and dusting it with flour. The oven should be preheated to 180-degree centigrade. Cocoa powder, flour, and baking powder should be sieved together in a proper manner.
- Inside a bowl beat, sugar, and butter till a lighter and get a creamy mixture. Now add eggs one by one and with each addition beat the mixture. Now carefully add the mixture of flour and cocoa powder which was sieved in the first step. In an alternating fashion add condensed milk and milk. In the end, insert chopped walnuts into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking tin.
- Allow baking for 25 to 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and get it cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Brownies are ready, cut the brownies in the desired shape and Enjoy.
Read More: Chocolaty Mud Pie Recipe