Bulgur is a Turkish word, burghul is from Arabic. It is cereal food that is made from different types of wheat spices. Bulgur is a special kind of dried broken wheat. This type of wheat is very common in Middle Eastern cuisines, European Cuisines and also Indian cuisines.
If you like to enjoy crunchy salad during summer season, try this tasty salad recipe containing attractive combination of healthy ingredients. It’s time to try Crunchy Bulgur Salad recipe to enjoy the bright sunshine.
Ingredients: Bulgur Salad Recipe | Burghul Salad Recipe
This simple Crunchy Bulgur Salad is best for vegetable lovers. Collect following ingredients to make this salad recipe.
- Bulgur wheat 200 grams.
- Soya beans or Podded edemame 150 grams.
- Romano peppers.
- Radish 150 grams.
- Blanched almonds 75 grams.
- Bunch mint.
- Bunch parsley.
- 2 oranges/lemons.
- Virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons.
Preparation Method: Bulgur Salad Recipe | Burghul Salad Recipe
- Cook the bulgur wheat according to the instructions on pack.
- Cool it in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, take a small bowl and add soya beans.
- Pour boiling water on soya beans and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Now take another bowl and add radishes, peppers, parsley and almonds.
- Peel the oranges or lemons and make small round slices.
- Add these slices to the bowl.
- Take another orange or lemon and squeeze it in a jar and add olive oil.
- Emulsify it and spray on salad.
Special summer salad Recipe Crunchy Bulgur Salad offers amazing combination of nutrients.
- Fats 22 grams.
- Saturates 2 grams.
- Carbohydrates 50 grams.
- Sugars 11 grams.
- Fiber 9 grams.
- Proteins 17 grams.
- Salt 0 gram.
- Total kcal 483.
- Always buy fresh soya beans.
- Buy fresh vegetables and wash properly.
- Chop the mint and parsley perfectly.