Butter chicken is one of the dishes that are prominent in the Indian subcontinent. Due to the mild spicy taste and the ingredients used in the Butter Chicken Recipe, this chicken dish is termed as one of the traditional Indian dishes.
Ingredients: Butter Chicken Recipe
- 600 grams tandoori chicken
- 500 grams Tomatoes (puree form)
- 50 grams salted butter
- 2 table spoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 table spoon paprika
- 100 grams cream
- 1/2 table spoon pepper powder
- Salt as per requirement
- 1/4 table spoon sugar
- 1 table spoon tandoori spice
- 1 bay leaf
Preparation Method: Butter Chicken Recipe
- First of all, soak the cashews in the water, after 15 minutes drain the water and grind the cashews.
- Heat a non stick pan.
- With a pre-heated non-stick pan, melt the butter in the pan, after a while add a bay leaf.
- After few second, add garlic and ginger paste, cook until the paste gets dry.
- Add tomato puree in the pan, heat and cook the puree paste until water evaporates.
- Add grinded cashew paste, add 1 table spoon cream.
- After a while add, one forth table spoon paprika, paprika should give a light red color.
- Cook at the medium heat.
- Remove from heat; add milk and 1/4 table spoon sugar.
- Boil the whole gravy until it turns bright.
- Wait for 5- 7 minutes, stir continuously.
- Remove from heat; add 1 table spoon pit spice and sugar.
- Add tandoori chicken, keep stirring at low heat.
- Garnish with 1 table spoon cream.
- The Butter Chicken Recipe is completed and ready to serve.