Nowadays, it is a trend to prepare special cookies at home. It is necessary because it delivers nutrition to the kids. Prepare the outstanding Caption cookies with the help of easy steps.
Ingredients: Caption Cookies Recipes
Following ingredients would be required to bake Caption cookies at home.
- Soft butter 175 grams.
- Golden caster sugar 100 grams.
- Eggs (Two).
- Vanilla extract (1/2 tablespoon).
- Lemon zest.
- Plain flour 250 grams.
- Salt (1/2 tablespoon).
- Pop sticks.
- Icing sugar 200 grams.
- Food coloring.
Preparation Method: Caption Cookies Recipes
- Put the sugar and butter together in a bowl and stir until it turn to creamy.
- Add the lemon zest, yolk and vanilla extract.
- Now sad the salt and flour in a bowl and stir.
- Place the dough in refrigerator to cool down.
- Heat the oven (180 degree Celsius) and make a baking sheet with the help of baking parchment.
- Put some flour on the surface and roll the dough there.
- Cut the cookies with an 8 cm cutter.
- Now place these cookies in baking trays and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take another bowl to prepare colors.
- Remove the cookies and allow to cool while making colors and icing sugar.
- Make a thin layer of icing sugar on the cookies and write names of kids on it with the colors.
Nutritional value: Caption Cookies Recipes
The Caption cookies are rich in nutrition. See the list for further details.
- Fats 8 grams.
- Saturates 5 grams.
- Carbohydrates 34 grams.
- Sugars 25 grams.
- Fiber 1 gram.
- Protein 2 grams.
- Salts 0.3 grams.