The Cherry Pistachio Energy Balls are energy bites made with tones of goodness. This snack is made with hemp hearts and oats and other wonderful ingredients. To ensure protein boost, it is made with protein powder gotten from plant. Also, to make sure the mixture is rolled together into balls it is made with maple syrup and dried cherries.
Makes: 12 Energy Balls
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients: Cherry Pistachio Energy Balls Recipe
- ½ cup of shelled pistachios
- ½ cup of dried cherries
- 2/3 cup of oats
- 30 grams vanilla protein powder ( plant-based)
- 3 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
Cherry Pistachio Energy Balls Recipe
- Mix the entire ingredients inside food processor, beat till almost smooth. Make sure fairly sticky dough is formed before you stop.
- Make evenly sized 12 balls with the dough.
- You can eat energy balls immediately, or simply store inside fridge or container at room temperature.
Note: Though none of the ingredients listed here to make Cherry Pistachio Energy Balls Recipe has any gluten in it, you should make sure that your selected ingredients are all free from gluten. This is to avoid allergies.