Ordering fried rice in restaurants is the most common thing people do and normally we pay heavy bills for the dishes. However, fried rice with a flavor is much better and interesting than a restaurant can also be cooked at home from the leftover rice and vegetables. Chicken and Egg fried rice is a simple recipe that can be prepared at home using the basic ingredients that are found in all kitchens. A tip is that fried rice will exhibit the best texture when they are made using cold cooked rice. Therefore, if you feel hungry and have nothing else but leftover rice then instead of paying restaurant bills, try to follow this Fried Rice Recipe and several other Rice Recipes from out site cook awesome.
Ingredients: Chicken and Egg Fried Rice Recipe
- Chilled and cooked rice 4 cups
- Chopped onions 1 ½ cup
- Green beans sliced in a horizontal manner 1 cup
- Lower-sodium soy sauce ¼ cup
- Freshly grounded black pepper ¼ tsp
- Sliced green onions ¼ cup
- Canola oil 1 ½ tsp
- Minced garlic 1 tbsp
- Diced chicken ¾ cup
- Dark sesame oil 2 ½ cup
- Large eggs (Beaten) 2
Preparation Method: Chicken and Egg Fried Rice Recipe
- If there are larger clumps present in rice, then break these with your hands.
- Heat a large frying pan over high-level heat and add canola oil to it whirl to coat.
- Insert 1 ½ cups of onions along with garlic stir fry these for one minute till the onions start to get a brown color. Add chicken, beans and stir fry till the chicken starts to get a brown color.
- Reduce the flame to medium level heat and add cold rice, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix sesame oil, soy sauce along with black pepper. Now push the mix towards sides of frying pan.
- Insert eggs in the open spaces present in the center and cook these for 30 seconds till the eggs start to crumble.
- Mix the scrambled eggs into the mixture of rice.
- Garnish Chicken and Egg Fried Rice with green onions and serve.