There are countless Chow Mein recipes available that are made different chefs with several variations, I eat this dish during my trip to Far-east several times but I like to make it in my style at home. I was impressed they Chef Mehboob made this awesome chicken dish. You also try at home, you will love it.
Ingredients: Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
• Cooked chicken (cut into stripes ) – 1 pound
• Onion (thinly sliced ) – 1 cup
• Mushrooms (thinly sliced) – 1 cup
• Celery (thinly sliced) – 2 cups
• Scallions (finely chopped ) – ½ cup
• Chicken stock – 2 cups
• Cornstarch – 2 tablespoon
• Soy sauce – 3 tablespoon
• Chow mien noodles – as required
• Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook: Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
• Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions, mushrooms and celery for 5 minutes.
• Add 1 cup of chicken stock, chicken, soy sauce, salt and pepper and fry for another 5 minutes.
• Dissolve the cornstarch with the remaining chicken stock.
• Stir it in the chicken mixture until it thickens and then add scallions.
• Arrange this mixture over the noodles which have been crisped in the oven.
• Serve and enjoy.