Chicken fattoush is one of the famous Salad dishes of the Middle Eastern cuisines. Chicken Fattoush Salad Recipe is an easy salad dish to make at home. According to some expert chefs, this dish originated in Middle Eastern countries and it is a healthy salad recipe.
Ingredients: Chicken Fattoush Salad Recipe
In order to cook Chicken fattoush, you will need given ingredients.
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Tomatoes 100 grams
Chicken pieces 200 grams
Spring onions 2 slices
2 pitta breads
Ground sumac 2 tablespoons
Preparation Method: Chicken Fattoush Salad Recipe
- Take a large bowl and pour lemon juice in it.
- Add the olive oil in lemon juice while stirring slowly.
- Now add the tomatoes, lettuce, parsley, chicken pieces, spring onions and cucumbers. Stir this mixture and give a salad shape.
- Put pitta bread in a toaster and make it crispy.
- Scatter the small pieces of this bread on the salad and it is ready to serve.
The Chicken fattoush provides a healthy combination of nutrients. Following nutritional benefits can be obtained with this recipe.
- Fats 13 grams.
- Saturates 2 grams.
- Carbohydrates 30 grams.
- Sugars 6 grams.
- Fibers 5 grams.
- Proteins 21 grams.
- Salts 0.7 grams.
- Carefully add the olive oil in lemon juice. Maintain the ratio.
- Use sharp knives to cut the vegetables.
- Wash the vegetables before you cut them.