Chicken fried rice is main dish that is adored equally by the young and old. We love to have it on our dinner tables, but not everyone knows that the Chicken fried rice originally came into being from veggies that were left over. The chicken fried rice is not only delicious, nutritious, charming but also a lunch recipe or dinner recipe that can be made quickly without using any kind of special ingredients. You can also get the vegetarian version, but for that chicken will be replaced with edamame or tofu.
Ingredients: Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- Dark sesame oil 2 tbsp
- Chopped carrot 1 cup
- Boneless rotisserie chicken breast 1 cup
- Green onions sliced 2/3 cup
- Fresh ginger grated and peeled 1 tsp
- Lightly beaten large eggs 2
- Kosher salt ½ tsp
- Canola oil 1 tbsp
- Broccoli florets 1 cup
- Frozen petite green peas 1 cup
- Minced garlic cloves 2
- Long grain brown rice cooked 3 cups
- Low in Sodium soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
Preparation Method: Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- Over medium level heat place a large nonstick pan and insert oils spin for coating the oil.
- Add broccoli and carrot and for 3 minutes stir fry.
- Add chicken, half cup of onions, peas, and ginger. Stir fry for two minutes till the onions becomes tender.
- Mix rice and cook for another three minutes till it gets heated in a thorough manner. Stir from time to time and keep on the medium level heat.
- Now push the mixture of rice towards one side of the pan and insert eggs to pan’s opposite side. Cook for another ten seconds and do not stir. Allow it to cook stirring in a frequent manner continue this for two more minutes till the eggs get scrambled.
- Insert soy sauce, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle the remaining onions and serve without delay.
- Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is completed. Serve at once and enjoy!