The Chicken with Pomegranate & Almond Couscous sounds delicious and tasty. It is twist on the classic chicken recipe. It is an ideal dish for adults as well as kids. Toasted almonds will double the flavor with spicy sauces, chicken meat and pomegranate seeds.
Ingredients: Chicken with Pomegranate & Almond Couscous
Purchase following ingredients to prepare Chicken with Pomegranate & Almond Couscous at home.
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon.
- Couscous 200 grams.
- Chicken breast meat 1 kg.
- A large onion.
- Chicken stock cubes.
- Tagine spice paste 4 tablespoons.
- Pomegranate juice 4 tablespoons.
- Pomegranate seeds 100 grams.
- Toasted almonds 100 grams.
- Chopped mint.
Preparation Method: Chicken with Pomegranate & Almond Couscous
- Heat vegetable oil in pan and boil a kettle for couscous.
- Add couscous, seasoning and chicken stock cubes in boiling water.
- Add the onions and mint to frying pan.
- Now remove the softened onions from pan and add chicken fillets.
- Heat the fillets until brown.
- Add pomegranate juice, season and stock cubes in the tagine.
- Stir the couscous and add mint and almonds.
- Chicken with Pomegranate & Almond Couscous recipe is ready. Enjoy!
Benefits: Chicken with Pomegranate & Almond Couscous
A single serving of this delicious chicken recipe offers following nutritional benefits.
- Fats 20 grams.
- Saturates 2 grams.
- Carbohydrates 50 grams.
- Sugars 14 grams.
- Fibers 4 grams.
- Proteins 50 grams.
- Salt 0.4 grams.
- Take care of chicken breast meat. It should be cleaned and washed properly before boiling.
- This recipe is for four persons. You can cut the ingredient quantity according to family members.