One nice thing about Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Recipe is that you will not bother about additional sweetener to enjoy it. You will not have avocado taste rather what you will get is banana and chocolate making it a yummy and tasty dessert for every family members.
The Ingredients: Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Recipe
- 85g of cold avocado flesh containing ½ Hass avocado
- 2 tbsp of Dutch processing cocoa powder
- 1 medium cold banana about 120 grams without peeled
- ¼ cup of plain Greek yogurt or even paleo, dairy-free, coconut milk yogurt for vegan
- 2 to 4 tbsp of milk
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
Preparation Method: Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Recipe
Mix all the ingredients together in blender or food processor. You may need enough liquid to get thick smoothie. You can add enough milk till you get the desired thickness. You can add crushed Ice to make it cold.
Serve your chocolate Avocado Smoothie immediately or cover it up in refrigerator for a day.