The Chocolate Cherry Crepes are just the perfect kind of pancake recipe for satisfying your sweet tooth. An amazing filling of cherry which comes with a sweeter touch of honey is all that you need to provide a treat to taste buds. In addition to this light drizzling of chocolate is further going to add a great flavor. The Crepes word also in use of pancake recipe. A thin light pancake is called Crepes. This is the perfect dish to enjoy at breakfast and kids will simply love it. Chocolate Cherry Crepes recipe is simple and you don’t need any special ingredients for this one. Chocolate Cherry Crepes is a perfect dessert recipe.
Let’s put a look at the delicious desert recipe in detail.
Ingredients: Chocolate Cherry Crepes Recipe I Chocolate Cherry pancake
For making the filling of cherry you will need
- Cherries 4 cups fresh, halved and pitted
- Water ¼ cup
- Tapioca Flour 1 T, if it’s not available you can also use non-gmo cornstarch
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Honey 2 T
Things needed for making crepes
- Eggs 3 in number
- Butter 1 T and it should be melted also you will need 1 T for pan coconut oil will also work
- Tapioca flour ½ cup
- Sea salt ¼ cup
- Unsweetened Almond milk 1 cup
- Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
- Coca powder 2 tablespoon
- Coconut flour 2T
- Melted Chocolate Chips ¼ cup
Preparation Method: Chocolate Cherry Crepes Recipe I Chocolate Cherry pancake
Making the Cherry filling
- In a sauce pan start by adding honey, lemon, water and cherries bring these to boil.
- Decrease the flame to simmer and allow simmering for 15 minutes and make sure that saucepan is uncovered during this period.
- Add tapioca flour and allow simmering for 10 more minutes till a sauce with thicker consistency is obtained.
Making the crepes: Chocolate Cherry Crepes Recipe
- In a large bowl mix eggs, butter, vanilla, almond milk and coca powder
- Insert tapioca flour, sea salt and coconut flour and stir to get a properly combined batter that should have no clumps present.
- In an 8 inch pan insert ½ teaspoon of butter and keep over medium flame
- Pour in it batter 1/3 cup and spin pan to get coated
- Allow it to get cooked for 60 seconds prior to flipping and cooking for another 60 seconds on the opposite side.
- This process should be repeated 5 additional times or till entire crepe batter is used
- With the help of paper towel layer the crepes upon each other’s top and paper towel should be present among each of them.
- Take bowl that is resistant to microwave heat and melt chocolate chips in it
- Into center of every crepe carefully place cherry filling (1/4 cup)
- Fold every side over and after this fold back over
- Drizzling with chocolate should be done carefully
- For getting the best flavor serve without delay
- Serve Chocolate Cherry Crepes / Chocolate Cherry pancake and Enjoy!