Chocolate, it is something, which is extremely difficult to resist and various combinations of chocolate with banana can produce some amazing dishes. Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffin Recipe is a great cookie recipe that can act as a great dessert and one of the best recipes for kids.
The ingredients: Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffin Recipe
• You will need one container of refrigerated dough of chocolate chip cookie
• Four small bananas
• White sorghum flour ¾ cups
• Sugar ¼ cup
• Olive oil 2 tablespoons
• One egg
• Baking powder one and half teaspoon
How to Prepare: Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffin Recipe
• Oven should be heated to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Now take cookie dough and olive oil in a bowl the mixture should be refrigerated and covered. The remaining dough of cookie should be allowed to stand at room temperature for a time period of ten minutes so that it can get softer.
• In a smaller bowl you will have to mash one banana and keep it aside. Remaining bananas should be chopped into smaller pieces. These should be placed inside a medium bowl and must be kept at a side.
• Now move towards the larger bowl, break the dough of cookie and using an electric mixture it should be beaten for a time period of thirty seconds. Remaining two tablespoons of oil should be added into mashed banana as well as eggs.
• It should be beaten on lower speed for a time period of one minute and scrap the bowl according to requirements. Make the addition of half cup flour, baking powder as well as salt 1/8 teaspoon. This should be beaten on lower speed for a time period of 30 seconds and bowl should be scraped according to the requirements. This should be beaten upon medium speed for a time period of one minute. The banana should be stirred in a gentle fashion.
• The batter should be divided across the cups of muffins in an even fashion. It should be mixed with fork for one to two minutes.
• Allow it to get baked for 30 minutes. After taking out of the oven allow Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffin Recipe to get cooled for twenty minutes. Serve either cool or warm.