Whether you love to eat chocolate as your sweet dish after real meal or you normally crave for cake, you are welcome as this cake recipe is about to present you with information on how to prepare Chocolate-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. This is a popular dessert recipe but most people do not know how to prepare it.
Ingredients: Chocolate-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
• 1 large egg
• 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose-flour
• 1 tablespoons of flour
• ½ cup of firmly packed brown sugar
• ¼ cup of granulated sugar
• 1 cup of chopped pecans
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract divided
• 1 ( 8-oz) package of softened cream cheese
• 2 tablespoon of milk
• Chocolate Velvet Cake Batter
• 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Preparation Method: Chocolate-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1. Mix brown sugar and 1 1/3 cups of flour together in a small bowl. Cut in butter into your mixture of flour using a pastry blender or with the help of fork until you get crumbly mixture. Beat in pecans and keep it aside.
2. Whisk your cream cheese at average speed using electric blender until you get smooth mixture. Add your granulated sugar and Tbs. of flour and ensure you beat to until thoroughly blended.
3. Spoon in your chocolate Velvet Cake Batter into two greased and well floured 9” springform pans evenly. Dollop cream cheese mixture over cake batter evenly, lightly swirls through the cake batter using a knife. Spread reserved pecan mixture over your cake batter evenly.
4. Bake your coffee cake at 350 degree for up to 45 minutes or continue to bake until it set. Cool your cake on a wire rack.
5. Beat together your powdered sugar, ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract that remains and milk. Spread consistently on top of your coffee cakes.