The Pecan Chocolate Homemade Energy Bars are the best foods to fill in the lunch box of your kids. They are super tasty and healthy snack at the same time thanks to the high content of proteins, fiber and low content of sugar. The inclusion of seeds and nuts also acts as a great source of unsaturated fats that are again healthy and good for your family. The flavor of nuts provides these energy bars an extra advantage at the same time you don’t have to get into any complicated procedure for making these delights. You can make and store them so that if kids feel hungry between meals they can consume these healthy energy bars for not only satisfying the hunger, but also taste buds.
Ingredients: Chocolate Homemade Energy Bars Recipe
- Roughly chopped pecans ¾ cup
- Oats 1 cup
- Finely grounded and pitted dates 10 in no
- Agave ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Walnuts ¼ cup chopped roughly
- Chia seeds 2 tbsp
- Dark chocolate 1 ounce
- Unsalted and roasted peanuts ¼ cup these should be grounded finely
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 2 tbsp
Preparation Method: Chocolate Homemade Energy Bars Recipe
- Carefully spread walnuts, pecans, chia seeds and oats upon a baking sheet in an even fashion. Allow the mixture to get toasted inside oven that should be preheated to 350 F for a period of 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and once the mixture is cooled shift it into a bowl.
- Take a small pan and heat it on medium level heat. Change the heat level to low and make the addition of cocoa powder, agave and chocolate cook these for one to two minutes and turn off the heat after this. Make the addition of vanilla extract and ground peanuts and mix these properly and transfer all these to mixture of oats and pecan.
- Insert grounded dates with the help of a spoon and mix properly so that all ingredients can get combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan (line with a parchment paper). Spread this mixture in an even fashion and with the help of hands press it hard this will make sure that no crumbly bars appear.
- Put the pan inside refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes for setting. Remove Chocolate Energy Bars and cut them into 10 to 12 smaller bars. Store Energy Bars inside refrigerator in an air tight container. Chocolate Homemade Energy Bars Recipe is completed, use whenever you want.