Your family need the best when it comes to dessert and you should make sure that you provide them with the one that will nourish their body without much sugar content. That is why we are about to present the Chocolate Marble Sheet Cake Recipe. You can know about the ingredients of this cake and the method of preparation when you read to the end of this article.
Ingredients: Chocolate Marble Sheet Cake Recipe
o 3 tablespoons of hot water
o 1 cup of softened butter
o ¼ cup of unsweetened chocolate
o 1 ¾ cups of divided sugar
o 1 cup of half-and-half
o 2 large eggs
o ½ teaspoon of salt
o 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
o 1 tablespoon of baking powder
o 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
Preparation Method: Chocolate Marble Sheet Cake Recipe
1. Heat the oven to 325 degree. Whisk 1 ½ cups of sugar and butter with strong electric stand blender at average speed for about 4-5 minutes or you can continue until it is creamy, add your eggs one by one and make sure you stir the mixture until harmonized before adding another egg then whisk the mixture with vanilla.
2. Filter your flour, salt and baking powder together, you can alternatively add butter mixture together with half-and-half, starting and ending with mixture of flour. Make sure you stir until the mixture harmonized and always stop intermittently to scrape the bowl as required.
3. Spoon about 1 ¼ cups of batter into 2 quarter bowl and beat in 3 tablespoon of cocoa, add hot water and ¼ cup of sugar that remains and ensure the mixture blended thoroughly.
4. With greased 15 x 10 jelly-roll pan, spread your vanilla batter and spoon your chocolate unto the batter inside the pan and swirl the mixture with spatula or knife gently.
5. Lastly, bake your mixture in oven with 325 degree of temperature to about 23 to 28 minutes. Then, cool your chocolate marble sheet cake completely in a wire rack for about an hour. Then spread frosting/icing on top of your cake and it is ready to be served to your family.