This chocolate peanut bars recipe is really tasty, delicious and easy to prepare snack. You will certainly meet the expectation of your family when it comes to dessert just by setting this up on the dining table this weekend. We are going to provide you information on the ingredients and method of preparation for this tasty and yummy dessert recipe.
The Ingredients: Chocolate Peanut Bars Recipe
- 2 ½ cups of salted peanut, dry roasted.
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough, refrigerated.
- 1 cup of additional crusty Peanut Butter.
- 1 ¼ cups of toffee bits.
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chocolate chip, semisweet.
Method of Preparation: Chocolate Peanut Bars Recipe
- Preheat the oven to about 3500 Then spray your 15×10” pan as well as the sides using Crisco(R) main No-stick Cooking Spray. With the help of parchment paper Reynolds(R), line the bottom of the pan. Now chop finely about ½ cup of peanut and keep one side.
- Break the cookie dough and pour them into pan. Press dough smoothly to the bottom of the pan using floured fingers.
- With the help of miniature microwavable bowl, go ahead and microwave the peanut butter using High heat for 15 – 20 seconds or continue to microwave till thawed slightly, then spray it on the dough, drizzle with 2 cups of peanut as well as toffee bits that remains.
- Now, go ahead and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes or continue to bake till the edges turn golden brown. Spread chocolate chips on the bars; then return the mixture to oven. Bake for about a minute or continue till you get softened chips. Then spread on the bars and drizzle using the peanut that was reserved and press it in lightly. Cool for about 30 minutes on top of cooling rack inside a pan. Transfer to refrigerator and refrigerate for about 25 minutes or continue till the chocolate is set. Now cut your chocolate into 8 by 6 rows, cover and store.
- Delicious and crunchy Chocolate Peanut Bars are ready. Enjoy with you family!