If you are looking for easy to make cake recipe then this Chocolate sour cream Bundt cake recipe will make great choice for you. This is an ultimate dessert recipe, the most luscious, moist, rich, absolute amazing chocolate cake recipe!
The Ingredients: Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 cup of unsalted butter or even more base on plan
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of All-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp of baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 4 oz of bittersweet of finely chopped chocolate
- 1 ½ tsp of corn syrup you can equally use agave nectar
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1 ½ tsp of granulated sugar.
Preparation Method: Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake Recipe
- Put a rack at the center of oven and heat for 350 degrees F. Flour and butter about or 12 Bundt and place aside.
- Mix together cocoa powder, butter, water and salt inside small saucepan and heat with medium heat. Continue to stir as you good till melted and completely blended. Bring it out of the heat and keep one corner.
- Inside large bowl combine the baking soda, sugar, flour and half of melted butter and stir till blended. You will get thick mixture. Put in the remaining butter and stir to combine perfectly. Then add egg one by one and ensure you whisk perfectly to blend. Put in the vanilla extract and sour cream and stir till smooth.
- Transfer the batter into already prepared pan and bake till toothpick inserted at the middle of the cake comes out without stain for about 40 to 45 minute. Allow the cake cool in pan and transfer to rack to completely cool.
- As you wait for the cake to cool, you can make your chocolate glaze. Put the already prepared corn syrup and chopped chocolate in bowl and keep aside. Put heavy cream together with sugar into small saucepan and place on medium heat. Ensure you stir till cream is hot and sugar complexly dissolve. Now pour hot cream on top of chocolate and stir till smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate glaze generously on top of cooled cake and allow it to drip down the sides. Then cut your cake in pieces.
- Hope you understood and enjoyed in making the Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake Recipe. Enjoy!