Chocolaty Mud Pie is another great dessert that will certainly make your day as it is prepared with well selected ingredients. Apart from the health benefits of this chocolate mud pie it is equally yummy and highly delicious.
Ingredients: Chocolaty Mud Pie Recipe
There are three categories of ingredients needed to prepare this chocolate mud pie. These are the base, the cake, and the toppings.
The Base : Chocolaty Mud Pie Recipe
- 300 grams of crushed oreo cookies
- 70 grams of melted butter.
For the Cake: Chocolaty Mud Pie Recipe
- 80 grams of dark chocolate
- 80 grams of butter
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams of light muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 80 ml of double cream
The Topping: Chocolaty Mud Pie Recipe
- 75 grams of dark chocolate
- 75 grams of milk chocolate
- 150 grams of icing sugar
- 100ml of double cream
- 2 tablespoon of golden syrup.
Method of Preparation: Chocolaty Mud Pie Recipe
- Preheat your oven to about 180oC or fan 160o
- In beating bowl, blend crushed oreo and melted butter together. Line up the base of 23cm/90 in tin with mixture and put it fridge to chill.
- For Cake – Cut your butter into small blocks and put it in a glass bowl. Break your chocolate into small pieces then add to butter. Place glass bowl in a pot with boiling water. Blend mixture until butter and chocolate melted together.
- Place sugar, vanilla extract and eggs in bowl and blend till creamy and light.
- Put in chocolate mixture and double cream and continue to blend till combined.
- Bring out the tin inside the fridge pour your cake mixture oreo biscuit base. Then bake the mixture in oven for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Make topping after the cake is cooled. Put in the double cream and chocolate on medium heat and blend till the chocolate has melted. Put in the icing sugar and golden syrup and blend till blended.
- Let the mixture cool a bit and pour on the cake. Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes so as to let the topping turn into solid form.
- Chocolaty Mud Pie is ready. Enjoy!