Just imagine the combination of vanilla ice cream, coffee and chocolate syrup you will truly get an amazingly creamy milkshake recipe that will be not only delicious, but also if you will use no added sugars, then nutrient value will also be higher. The addition of coca is something to look forward towards also it’s a vegan friendly recipe. Popularly known as the Vegan Mocha Milkshake this treat is very easy to make and only takes three minutes as well as three basic ingredients. When you need something cold and creamy, the Coconut Ice Cream Mocha Milkshake recipe is the shake to try as it’s not only creamy, but also exhibits wonderful flavor of coconut, chocolate and coffee.
The Coconut Ice Cream Mocha Milkshake recipe is simple and anyone can try it at home. Let’s discuss the healthy milkshake recipe in detail for our readers.
Ingredients: Coconut Ice Cream Mocha Milkshake recipe
- Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Cream 2 cups
- Brewed Coffee (chilled) ½ to ¾ cup
- Coconut Whipped Cream for purpose of topping
- Cocoa powder 6 to 12 grams
- Unsweetened almond milk 30 to 60 ml you can also use coconut milk
Preparation Method: Coconut Ice Cream Mocha Milkshake recipe
- In the blender insert ice cream, coffee ½ cup, and (cocoa powder1) tablespoon and blend till a smoother and creamy mixture is obtained. In case you face trouble during blending, then add almond milk or coffee.
- You will have to taste and properly adjust the ingredients according to the requirements. In case you want more chocolate flavor, then add more cocoa powder, almond milk if you want something creamier and for better flavor of coffee you can add coffee.
- Pour the Coconut Ice Cream Mocha Milkshake into serving glass and add topping of coconut Whipped Cream.