If you want to benefit from the nutrients of coconut you need to know how to prepare Coconut Sheet Cake. You are going to get comprehensive information on the recipe needed for the preparation of coconut sheet cake through this post. Your family will definitely be happy that you did when you introduce coconut sheet cake among the desserts on the table. That is the reason why you have to go ahead and get the recipes through this site.
Ingredients: Coconut Sheet Cake Recipe
• 1 (18.25 ounces) of packaged white cake mix
• 3 large eggs
• 1 (8.5-oz) can of cream coconut
• 1/3 cup of water
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• Coconut of cream cheese frosting.
Preparation Method: Coconut Sheet Cake Recipe
1. Whisk eggs at high speed using electric blender for two minutes. Then, add sour cream, 1 (8.5-oz) can of cream coconut, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 (18.5-oz) package of white cake mix, 1/3 cup of water and ensure that you whisk the mixture properly before adding another ingredient. Add your cake mix and whisk properly to ensure homogeneity. Beat the mixture at high speed for up to two minutes. Pour in batter into well greased and floured baking pan of 13- x 9” in diameter.
2. Bake your cake at 325 degree for about 40-50 minutes or you can continue baking until the wooden pick inserted at the center of your cake comes out unstained. With the help of your wire rack, cool your cake in a pan. With the help of plastic wrap cover your pan and ensure you freeze your cake for 3 minutes. Then bring it out of freezer.
3. Sprinkle coconut-cream Cheese Frosting on top of your frozen cake. Cover it again and store your cake in refrigerator.
4. Then go ahead and serve your Coconut Sheet Cake.