The Cranberry Almond Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe is an easy to make chocolate delight that will be loved by your kids. It only uses three main ingredients and a little time for perfection. In simple words you can describe Cranberry Almond Dark Chocolate Bark as a great combination of cranberries, chocolate and almond and it will melt inside your mouth to provide an additional treat to taste buds. The Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe is super easy snack and wonderful treat to all age group.
Ingredients: Cranberry Almond Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Dark chocolate 8 ounces
- Almond 1/3 cup (chopped)
- Dried Cranberries ½ cup
Preparation Method: Cranberry Almond Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Keep in mind that chocolate gets burned easily so it should not be overheated and must be melted with great care. Take out a bowl that is microwave safe and put chocolate in it. Start the microwave and allow the chocolate to melt for 1 minute, but keep on checking till a smoothly melted mixture is obtained.
- Take a parchment paper and spread chocolate on it
- Take the almond, dried cranberries and sprinkle these upon melted chocolate and press topping in a gentle fashion.
- Place it inside refrigerator for a period of 10 minutes till the chocolate gets set.
- Cranberry Almond Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe is completed. Break the Chocolate Bark into even pieces of desired shape.