When talking about the tasty and delicious cookies recipes for kids, it is hard to ignore the Cranberry & Macadamia Nuts Cookies Recipes. These are very famous among the kids because of great flavor.
These biscuits are freezable and irresistible. You can make a great gift for kids to give to the grand parents or teachers.
Ingredients: Cranberry & Macadamia Nuts Cookies Recipes
In order to try this recipe you will need following ingredients.
- Chopped butter 200 grams.
- White Chocolate bars 200 grams.
- 2 eggs.
- Muscovado sugar 100 grams.
- Golden caster sugar 175 grams.
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract.
- Plain flour 350 grams.
- 2 tablespoon Baking powder.
- Cinnamon 1 tablespoon.
- Dried cranberry 100 grams.
- Chopped Macadamia nuts 100 grams.
Preparation Method: Cranberry & Macadamia Nuts Cookies
You can start preparing the Cranberry & Macadamia Nuts Cookies by using given steps.
- Preheat the oven (180 degree Celsius).
- Melt the chocolate and leave it in kitchen for air drying.
- Add butter, egg and vanilla extract in a bowl and stir.
- Add the sugars after mixing the butter with other ingredients.
- It will be better to use electric shaker to make light paste.
- Add the flour and baking powder while stirring the mixture.
- Mix the cranberries and cinnamon.
- Bring the remaining macadamias, sugar and chocolate and add them to the paste.
- Take a few empty ice cream cups and add the dough in these cups.
- Remove the cups and place the dough in oven trays after drying (properly cup shaped).
- Bake the cookies until turn light brown. Delicious Cranberry & Macadamia Nuts Cookies are ready to serve.