Creamy Broccoli Chicken Pasta Recipe is a juicy and well flavored homemade meal suitable for dinner. To bring out the taste you need to add salt and pepper and to make it look more appetizing top with sliced cooked chicken. In fact it is the best chicken breast recipe you can ever find anywhere in the world.
The Ingredients: Creamy Broccoli Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Pepper and salt
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2/3 cups of heavy cream
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheese, you can use Mozzarella, Parmesan or even four-cheese mix
- 8 ounces of fettuccine
- 2 cups of cooked broccoli florets
- Pepper and salt to taste.
Direction for Preparation: Creamy Broccoli Chicken Pasta Recipe
- On medium-high heat, heat olive oil in skillet. Use pepper and salt to season chicken breast. Then cook the chicken breast for 2 – 4 minutes on high heat for each of the sides till turned brown. Bring skillet out of the heat and cover to continue cooking the chicken with the steam till no more pink. Bring chicken out of the skillet and cut it into thin slices. You can equally use pre-cooked chicken breast for this.
- Add the minced garlic inside skillet. Put in heavy cream mil and boil. Put in cheese and continue to stir till melted completely.
- Cook the pasta following the instruction. Remove water from the pasta.
- Mix together the cooked pasta, cooked broccoli. Season the mixture with pepper and salt to taste. Put the sliced cooked chicken on top.
- Creamy Broccoli Chicken Pasta is ready to serve. Enjoy!