Are you looking for best meal to put yourself in the pleasurable mood? Search no more as this is the best meal recipe. Casserole recipe is a kind of stew or delicious side dish that is slowly cooked in an oven. Creamy chicken quinoa and broccoli casserole recipe is a crowd pleasing dinner recipe. With this wonderful and delicious meal recipe every member of your family will learn to sing one song during the time for dinner mostly when it is served with a glass of milk, warm piece of bread or even salad. Now, we will reveal to you the ingredients and direction for preparation of this yummy, tasty and delicious weeknight dinner recipe.
The Ingredients: Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 2cups of chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of poultry seasoning
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 cups of water, divided
- 1 cup of rinsed, uncooked quinoa
- ¼ cup of crumbled bacon, uncooked
- 1 pound of chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 2 tsp of seasoning ( any of the seasoning standard blend you preferred, such as Emeril’s Essence)
- ¼ cup of Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 3 cups of broccoli florets, fresh.
The Method of Preparation: Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- Preheat oven to about 4000, grease 9×13 baking pan generously. Bring both ½ cup of milk and chicken to low boil inside a saucepan. Then beat remaining ½ cup of milk together with flour and poultry seasoning. Put mixture to boiling water and whisk till even creamy paste forms. This is for the sauce.
- Inside large bowl, mix already prepared sauce, bacon, 1 cup of water, and quinoa and stir well to combine. Transfer the mixture to already prepared baking dish or pan. Cut chicken breast to thin strips and place on top of the mixture of quinoa. Drizzle with seasoning and bake without cover for about 30 minutes. This is for the Assembly.
- Put the casserole in oven and put broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute, till it changes bright green, bring out from cold water and keep aside. This is for the preparation of broccoli.
- Bring casserole out of oven and stir it around the pan to check the mixture. If you want you can bake for more 10 to 15 minutes in order to get the consistency you want. When your sauce is becomes thick and chicken and quinoa are cooked, put in broccoli together with little water of about 1 cup till you get smooth and creamy consistency and you will be able to stir it up to pan without stress. Top the mixture with cheese and then bake for 5 minutes or you can continue to bake till the cheese melt.
- Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli Casserole Recipe is completed. Enjoy!