An easy to make chicken wings recipe oven-crisped that is more delicious than fried chicken recipes. Enjoy it with dazzling sauce that you have not tried before.
Serves 5 to 6 People
Ingredients: Crunchy Chicken Wings Recipe (Korean Style)
- High smoke point Canola, Grapeseed or Vegetable oil
- Egg white of three eggs
- Baking Soda – 10 grams or 2 teaspoons
- Soy Sauce Tamari – ¼ cup or 65 grams
- Sea Salt – 10.5 grams or 1 ¾ teaspoons
- Honey – 1 tablespoon or 16 grams
- Red Chile Korean Flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Apple Juice – 3 tablespoons
- Rice Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Sesame Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Whole Chicken Wings – 1.8 kg or 4pounds
- Grated Garlic – 1 Clove
- Grated Ginger – 1/2teaspoon
- Finely Sliced – 1 Scallion
Preparation Method: Crunchy Chicken Wings Recipe (Korean Style)
Take two oily wire racks and set over baking rimmed sheets. Stir salt, baking soda and egg whites in a bowl till the ingredients get dissolved. Coat the chicken wings with the dissolved material. Remove the excess marinade from wings and place them on the racks. To dry out the wings, keep them uncovered in refrigerator for the whole night.
Use a preheated oven (235° C or 450° F) and place the wings over racks into the microwave oven. After 15 minutes, flip the chicken wings and cook for ten more minutes. Bake the wings until the crackling skin of golden brown color is ready. Take out the pan and let the wings cool down for five minutes.
In the meantime, add apple juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, Chile flakes, scallion, garlic, sesame seeds, ginger, rice vinegar and honey in a bowl to make the sauce. Now serve the tasty and crispy and Crunchy Chicken Wings Recipe (Korean Style) with sauce.