The Daal Palak or Daal Spinach recipe is a traditional dish of India and Pakistan. You can serve it without or with onion and garlic to have a great taste and flavor.
• Time needed for preparation is 20 minutes
• Time needed for cooking is 30 minutes
Delicious Daal Palak with spices Ingredients
• Green Gram Lentil 1 cup
• Spinach 1 bunch
• Red Chili Powder 1 teaspoon
• Paste of ginger and garlic 2 teaspoon
• Cream ½ cups
• Red Lentil 1 cup
• Green chilies 6 pcs
• Turmeric 1 teaspoon
• Salt 1 teaspoon
• Tomatoes 250 grams
For the Garnishing
• Leaves of curry 10-12 leaves
• Garlic cloves 5-6 pods
• Onion 1 medium pc
• Oil Half cup
• Cumin seeds 1 tablespoon 1
How to Prepare Delicious Daal Palak with spices
• You should start by washing green gram lentil, spinach and red lentil. Inside a cooking pan start by making the addition of spinach and lentil along with water and use low flame for cooking.
• Once ingredients get tender you will have to make the addition of red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt and tomatoes and they should be mixed in a proper fashion.
• Allow it to cook for ten minutes.
• Next you will have to make the addition of green chilies and after sometime remove these from stove and add cream to it.
• Put oil inside a pan and heat it make the addition of onions till they are turned into golden brown color.
• Make the addition of curry leaves, garlic cloves and cumin seeds. Serve in front of the guests they will surely enjoy it.