Dhokla Recipe is a famous Gujarati dish. It is usually served as a snack on most of the events. Dhokla is highly popular because it is very light and soft.
• 300 Grams gram flour
• 4 tablespoons Oil
• 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon Soda bicarbonate
• 2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
• 1 tablespoon Fresh coriander leaves chopped
• 1/3 cup Coconut scraped
• 1 cup meshed Yogurt
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tablespoon green chili-ginger paste
• Take a medium-sized bowl. Add gram flour to the bowl.
• Add yogurt and water. Warm water will be more useful.
• Water should turn the ingredients into mixture.
• Add salt, mix uniformly with the help of a mixture.
• Wait for fermentation of the mixture, 3 hours would be enough.
• Add turmeric powder to the mixture. Add ginger and chili paste.
• Use a steamer and heat it moderately.
• Take a steel bowl and use oil to grease the steel bowl.
• Add lemon juice to the bowl; add soda and teaspoon of oil.
• Mix the items thoroughly and then add turmeric.
• Add salt as per the requirement, a half tablespoon would be enough.
• Add batter and whip the mixture.
• Use the greased steel bowl and pour batter in it.
• Place the steel bowl in a steamer and wait for a while.
• The steamer should be covered from all the sides.
• When cooled, make the pieces or cubes.
• Take the cubes onto a plate.
• Heat the pan and add oil, add mustard seeds.
• The seeds will eventually begin to crack.
• Sprinkle the seeds over the cubes.
• Before serving, add coriander and coconut over the cubes.