Easy Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake is a yummy and tasty dessert good for every family that wants to enjoy healthy living. It is among the easy to prepare desserts and does not require many ingredients. Preparation of this dessert does not take much time as it is just the matter of few hours and it will be ready for your family to enjoy. This article will provide you with information about Easy Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake Recipe.
Ingredients: Easy Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake Recipe
• 6 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies that is finely crushed
• 1/3 cup of chocolate fuge shell topping
• 1 pt. of premium dark chocolate-chocolate chunk-coffee softened ice cream
• 1 or 14 ounces container of premium chocolate and softened chocolate chip ice cream
• 3 cones of crushed sugar
• Dark Chocolate for fluffy frosting
• Garnished with coffee-beans covered with chocolate.
Preparation Method: Easy Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake
1. With a plastic wrap line an 8 x 5” loaf pan making sure about 3 inches extends to the sides. Sprinkle Chocolate Chunk-coffee ice cream in a pan. Spread with cons and sprinkle with shell topping. Then freeze for about 30 minutes.
2. Spread your chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream over the topping. Cap the mixture with crushed cookies squeezing into the ice cream. Make sure you freeze the mixture for 4 hours until it is strong.
3. Remove the ice cream loaf away from pan with the help of plastic wrap which you used to line the pan initially; turn the ice cream loaf over into your serving plate and gently pour Dark Chocolate over the loaf ensuring that it drips down to the sides. Freeze your ice cream for 10 minutes before serving them. You can equally garnish your ice cream loaf if you want. These are just the simple way of preparing this tasty dessert.