The Egg Chaat Recipe is an Indian dish. The dish is mostly served as a snack. The dish is spicy and served with multiple sauces. The egg chaat is another delicious Indian recipe that is easy to make chaat recipe and it serves as a snack.
Egg Chaat Recipe
- 6 Hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted cumin seeds crushed
- 1/2 medium Onion chopped
- 1/4 medium Red capsicum
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 10 Fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons Coriander sauce
- 5 tablespoons mint sauce
- 1/3 medium sized peeled cucumber
- 2 Green chilies
- 3 tablespoons Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Salt to taste
- Chaat Masala to taste
Egg Chaat Recipe
- Take a small bowl; add coriander, lemon juice, salt, green chilies, paprika, and pomegranate seeds.
- Grind the entire ingredient and save the paste for later use.
- Add cucumber to the same bowl.
- The cucumber should be vertically sliced.
- Add coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Take eggs and boil.
- Remove the shell and cut the eggs into the half.
- Put the eggs with vegetables in a dish.
- Add spice to the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add crushed cumin seed, mint and the paste that was made at the first step.
- Mix the whole dish and add onions and Lettuce leaves.
- Cut the capsicum to small pieces or regular size.
- Add the capsicum to the bowl.
- Include eggs to the mixture.
- Take a tray and use some of the lettuce to make a layer.
- Place all the mixture onto the tray and add capsicum.
- Use lemon juice over the Egg Chaat mixture if required.
- Sprinkle the spice over the mixture.
- Serve the added sauces with the chaat.
- The Egg Chaat dish is ready to be served.