The egg is one of the flexible cooking ingredients. Those people who do not like to eat meat but they eat eggs. This egg masala recipe is one of the famous recipes in the southern part of India and several parts of Pakistan.
Egg Masala recipe is a dry dish that can easily be prepared in 25 minutes with eggs as a major ingredient. Our egg curry recipe has always hard boil eggs. This is a delicious recipe and it is one of the easiest curry recipes.
You can find numerous easy egg curry recipes in several styles. It is served with nan, bread, rice etc.
Egg Masala Recipe
- 5 boiled eggs
- 3 red onion
- 1 white onion
- 3 green chilies
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 5 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon asafetida
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 to 9 curry leaves
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- One pinch ginger minced
- 3 red chili
- 1 tablespoon chicken spice
- 1 tablespoon chaat spice
- salt as per taste
Egg Masala Recipe
- Use a bowl and add water.
- Heat the bowl and add eggs.
- Boil the eggs and peel off the shell.
- Slit the eggs into two pieces.
- Take a pan and add oil. Add the caraway seeds in the hot oil.
- Add the curry leaves, asafetida, and fenugreek.
- Roast the spices and then add red chilies.
- Add ginger and garlic and fry for few minutes.
- Include 1 teaspoon oil
- Add onions, green chilies, and tomatoes.
- Wait for 3 minutes and add Masala.
- Keep the heat at the moderate level.
- Add fennel seed powder, coriander seed powder.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Add turmeric powder and reduce the heat.
- Add the eggs, and wait for a further five minutes.
- Stir the eggs gently so that they should not break.
- Turn off the heat and take the eggs out.
- The Egg Masala dish can be garnished with the coriander leaves.