As I spend lots of years staying and visiting abroad on each corner of the world. I ate this Five Star Cheesecake on several occasions in 5* resturants. I love this sensational dessert recipe. Try this recipe at your home, it will give you the true eternal happiness……..
Ingredients: Five Star Cheesecake Recipe
• Cream cheese – 3 (8 ounce) packets
• Graham cracker crumbs – ½ cup
• Eggs – 4
• Heavy cream – ½ cup
• Half-and-half – ¼ cup
• Sour cream – 2 tablespoons
• White sugar – 1/8 cup
• Vanilla extract – 1-1/2 teaspoon
How to Make: Five Star Cheesecake
• Preheat over to 190oC or 375oF. Wrap the outer part of an 8 inch spring form pan with a foil. Grease the inner side of the pan with butter. Sprinkle graham crackle crumbs and shake out the excess crumbs within the tray.
• In a large bowl place cream cheese and sugar. Beat for 10 minutes or until the mixture smoothens. Now stir in half-and-half, sour cream and heavy cream. Beat well.
• Stir in the vanilla extract.
• Beat eggs one by one and add in the mixture.
• Pour the filling in the greased pan. Wrap the bottom of the pan to prevent water from seeping in. place the cheesecake in a water bath.
• Bake it in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the filling is set.